Has anyone been able to trade Forex successfully for a living?

Yes, If you want some kind of proff, dig forward my name and my book and my blog and my youtube live trades channel.. But look at the number of people here you can tell not much of us are succesfully. Millions of traders and only a fews tell they are survive. Even below you can read all of them (including me) tell YOU not to goin forex. Because on average stat you most probably lose all.

Read more »

How should an 18-year-old get started in investing?

There are 5 things you will invest: invest in your health: start any sport that you love and go “professional” invest in your financial: every 1$ you promise to spend only 60 cents. 10 cent for charity, 10 cent for active income project, 10 cent for passive income project and 10 cent for study Invest in your relationship Participate in a project that make other people happy as a main role Regard Huyen

Read more »

How should I invest 1000?

There are many ways to do it depend all in your goals. So actually you must know / set your goals first. Once you have goals, then you know what to do with the “tool” your 1000$. So maybe I share 2 things on how to have goals and a “what am I going to do if I have 1000$ to invest” but that is very fit to my goals and my plan so it sure maynot suit you. Goals: you should have SMART goals (google what is SMART goals) in: Financial Health Relationship Peace Saving someone So interm of […]

Read more »

I will be saving 300$ a week from my job, should I simply save it or invest a proportion of it. If so how should I invest?

My offer : growth each of your 10.000$ to 1.000.000$ after 7 years by trading forex. I currently have a public showcase in the same since Jan 2017 and the fund growth 49.23% currently: All trades are public, visible, stream live on youtube. All information is at https://fxlvs.com This is probabilities of loss: Some mature investors already onboard and I am looking to reach 1M by end 2017; 30M by end 2019; According to psyquation, I am in top 2% in their trader universe, but the calculation is questioned, I should be in top 1% according to MC, CEO of PsyQuation. […]

Read more »

Which one is the best, fundamental or technical Forex trading?

For retails traders, it is a must to master TA and have basic of FA, it will give you 20% chance to success. Most of retails trades are kept under a month duration so TA is more effective and understandable and FA takes many months or years to come and affect market. Beside that mass psychology and understanding self behavior kept other 80%

Read more »

I’ve received $5,000 from friends who want me to manage and invest this money for them. How should I go about it?

If and only if you have a track record of making money more than 1 or 2 years with your investment and your friends want you to manage for them, fine, you should help them. Play it very safe, only risk x1 with your same profile. Keep them update daily about the investment for at least first 6 months.

Read more »