- Any plans start with a goal. A goal that is SMART:
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
so your goal would be: I want to be at 68kg at 1.1.2018;
- Once you have goal, you’ll find a way to do it
- Once you have a way to do it, what you do is just daily think about it, do about it, live about it, die about it if you need to.
For financial plan: You can play with this tool to see how you gonna be in next 5 10 years: